All articles are copyrighted by their respective authors and publishers. They are provided for download only to single users for academic purposes
- Summers and Hrabowski (2006). Preparing Minority Scientists and Engineers. Science 311, 1870-1871.
- Steele, Claude (1997). A Threat in the Air: How Stereotypes Shape Intellectual Identity and Performance. American Psychologist 52, 613-629.
- Cohen and Steele (2002). A Barrier of Mistrust: How Negative Stereotypes Affect Cross-Race Mentoring. In Improving Academic Achievement, Chapter 15, Elsevier Science (USA).
- Gandara, Patricia and Julie Maxwell-Jolly (1999). Priming the Pump: Strategies for increasing the achievement of underrepresented minority undergraduates. The College Board.
- Matsui, John, Liu, Roger, and Caroline M. Kane (2003). Evaluating a Science Diversity Program at UC Berkeley: More Questions Than Answers. Cell Biology Education 2, 117-121.
- Fullilove, Robert E., and Philip Uri Treisman (1990). Mathematics Achievement Among African American Undergraduates at the University of California, Berkeley: An Evaluation of the Mathematics Workshop Program. Journal of Negro Education 59, 463-478.